Saree being a versatile garment is incomplete without that perfect blouse which compliments this six yards of clothing. These days, saree is considered to be the most favourite styles of dressing and blouse is the major reason for that versatility. The power of stylish blouse can never be challenged. A simple saree with a stylish blouse can be a big hit. Blouse style play an important role in determining the overall look of a saree style.
Today, you will get a quick idea on the blouse styles and designs that are very much in fashion.
1. Full sleeve blouse : If you want to have a bit more classic look, go for a full sleeved blouse with your beautiful saree for that stunning retro and graceful look. If the choli has some kind of embroidery work on it then it will add that extra charm to the look making your saree appear more gorgeous.
2. Boat neck blouse : Boat neck blouses are becoming preferred choices of modern women. When you have to attend parties in Winter months then this is the most favourite blouse style for this season for the parties as well as weddings. You can add pretty earrings with the saree and no need to add any necklace set due to the close neck outfit.
3. Sleeveless blouse : It’s time to ditch the sleeves and feel comfortable and stylish in sleeveless blouse. It requires zero effort because of its design and pattern. Sleeveless is the most preferred blouse style of many leading Bollywood actresses. This wedding season, pair a plain, solid coloured saree with a contrasting heavy embroidered sleeveless high neck blouse to get that party ready look.
4. Embroidered Collared Neck Blouse : One of the top and most trending style is the embroidered neckline blouse design. This high-on embroidery blouse pattern is a very clever way to replace the requirement of Jewellery . You can ask the designer to weave a heavy jewellery like embroidery on the neck or a matching lace with embellishments on it, can also be added to the collar. Same work or embellishment can also be done on the sleeve border for a complete look.
5. Peplum Blouse : Peplum blouses are fun and will make a fashion statement if worn with the right attitude. Peplum is also one of the most trending blouse style that almost every female celebrity has tried and has nailed it. Besides, skirts and dresses, it looks great on sarees and lehengas too. This blouse style suits best for a woman with hourglass and straight body type. It’s time to flaunt your retro style with desi look.
6. Open Back Neck Blouse with tassels : Undeniably, saree is the most adorable clothing that can decorate a lady in her best for every occasion. From celebrations to events and parties, you can rock this style in almost all functions. Moreover, styling the back neck of the blouse with heavy string tassels will complete the look of the blouse.
7. Multicoloured Blouse : One of the best thing about multicoloured blouse is that it doesn’t need to match the colour of the sari. Young girls love this stylish multicoloured blouses as they can be matched with almost all the sarees so there will be no fuss in selecting the blouse for the saree that you are looking forward to wear for the occasion.
8. Blouse with traditional design on back : Traditional Human or Animal design is always an attention seeker. So, if you want your blouse to steal the show, you can make this blouse style for your saree. This is the most favourite design for bridal sarees because of its traditional look. Go for dark colours like maroon, purple or dark green so that the designs in golden thread work will be easily visible on the back neck.
Enjoy your saree and glam it up with these blouse styles to look fantastic. Hope these blouse designs give you a fair idea to the awe-inspiring trends!