Finding an ultimate outfit for EID can be a tricky challenge, you might be conflicted to whether to wear something traditional or add a bit of style to your traditional look. For this occasion, people prefer to dress modestly. After Holi, this is the festival that surely calls for a special celebration that is why you must look dapper for the occasion. Rajwadi offers a wide range of products not only for women but for Men and Kids as well. Have a look at some of the styles that are suitable to wear this EID.
1. Anarkali Suits – “WOW” is the word for this fabulous outfit. Anarkali Suits has always been in trend that can be worn in almost all occasions. This is the most favourite style in almost all age groups from young to old. Anarkali Suits are available in mostly all materials and varied designs. From Knee Length, Ankle Length to Floor Length, you will find wide range of styles to choose from.
2. Gharara Suits – If you want to stick to the very traditional outfit for EID then Gharara Suit is the best option. Unlike Anarkali Suits, you will not only be able to show your beautiful kameez but also your graceful flare salwar. Gharara Suits are mostly made from Net material and has minimal traditional work because too much embellishments makes the outfit too heavy, which can make you feel uncomfortable and cautious about everything. Put on matching Maang Tikka, Chandbali earrings and Stone ring to complement the gharara suit like a diva.
3. Straight Fit Suits – Straight Fit Suits are known for its classy and elegant work. Attractive diamond and stone work with chikan kaarigari are some of the essential enhancements that spruce the looks of the Straight Fit Suits to celebrate Eid. You can experiment with designer necklines and sleeves as per your requirement to give it a little more ethnic look. Wearing a Maang Tikka with Jhumkaa Earrings will complete your appearance to rock this festival.
4. Pathani Suits – Also called as Khan suits, this style is one of the most worn outfit for EID. Consisting of a long shirt or kurta with rounded hem that extends to the knees, it is worn with a loose salwar. This is extremely comfortable attire that can be rocked in almost all occasions. You can also pair it with a waist coat or an ethnic jacket with mojari. You will find most of our bollywood actors wearing the Pathanis on special occasions.
5. Kurta Payjamas – Kurta Payjama is the most fashionable attire this day. They are evergreen as they are designed with rich handcrafted designs to match the dazzle of the occasion that you are going to attend. It is also one of the most worn outfit for Eid. Also they are a perfect match for a wedding or engagement ceremony. Kurta Payjamas are generally designed in vibrant colours and can be paired with an ethnic jacket. To complete your look you can buy dupatta and mojari from the options available on our website.
7. Kids Wear – The festive season has begun and that means its time for celebrations! And it’s true that Kids are no less than their parents in dressing up their best for the occasion. For Boys, Pathani Suit is the best suited style for EID because of its classic look and comfortable feel. For Kids, Salwar Kameez is an ideal outfit to celebrate this auspicious occasion. Our collection of Kids wear is elegant and traditional and is made with soft fabric keeping maximum comfort in mind.
If you are looking for the right Indian Outfits for EID, look no further than www.rajwadi.com